[aur-general] Trying to find out why bubbros is archived from aur

Ben Denhartog ben at sudoforge.com
Mon Apr 4 10:38:36 UTC 2022

> I've been searching the mailing list archives, but can't find any message
> about why bubbros has moved from AUR to the archive.
> https://github.com/aur-archive/bubbros

`github.com/aur-archive` is not an official project and appears to be an outdated, inactive, and no longer relevant "archive" of (seemingly random?) AUR packages that a user was maintaining.

Even though it has been removed from the webui, you can still clone the package: https://aur.archlinux.org/bubbros.git -- this is actually newer than what that `aur-archive` organization has.