[aur-general] package splitting

T. Fischer mail at sedi.one
Mon Aug 29 14:38:53 UTC 2022

Leonidas,

many thanks for the quick response!

well the reason for 1) is simple... lazyness ;) its just more convenient for me that way.
I am just not sure if that is against any recommendations or just a bad way doing it in the given example?
Afaiu I should better create 3 packages instead of package splitting, right?

> I had to decypher a bit on what you meant by bug but I think I got it.
> The pkgdesc field on split packages is ignored on the web ui and picking
> the first one (?) - right?

I am very sorry that I had described it not good enough.. but.. yes you exactly got it! :)
Thanks will do so..

Cheers
Thomas