[aur-general] TU application for sudoforge

Daurnimator quae at daurnimator.com
Fri Feb 4 14:12:29 UTC 2022

On 30/1/22 09:27, Ben Denhartog via aur-general wrote:
> # AUR packages that I'll move to community
>
> - kind (`kind-bin`)

Out of curiousity: why kind?

At one point I used it, but found that for all use-cases k3s (or k3d)
was a better choice.

> - ledger-live
I once tried to package this correctly, but it was non-trivial: at the
time at least, it didn't neatly fit into the pattern of our existing
electron application flows, and I recall it had a confusing build
process (doesn't even node.js project? :/)

How far have you gone down this rabbit hole?