[aur-general] Review for sshs

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Tue Feb 8 08:14:23 UTC 2022

Hey,

On Tue, Feb 08, 2022 at 02:22:32AM +0100, Nathanael Demacon via aur-general wrote:
> I created a package that I’ll maintain and I’m wondering if you could review it

The PKGBUILD seems fine to me from a quick look, though I know nothing
about Go. You might want to take a look here:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Go_package_guidelines

> to be pushed to the community repository.

That's not how this works. Your package will make it to community only
if it's deemed popular enough, and, perhaps more importantly, when a
Trusted User (TU) decides to adopt and maintain it:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Arch_User_Repository#How_to_get_a_PKGBUILD_into_the_community_repository?

Florian

--
            me at the-compiler.org | https://www.qutebrowser.org