[aur-general] yaourt - Was: aurweb v6.0.0 Release

sL1pKn07 SpinFlo sl1pkn07 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 16:42:27 UTC 2022

El sáb, 5 feb 2022 a las 9:27, Ralf Mardorf via aur-general (<
aur-general at lists.archlinux.org>) escribió:

> Today we take farewell of yaourt.
>
> Some of us remained steadfastly at yaourt's side, while it became old.
>
> It was a good friend.
>
> Until yesterday some of us used the manual build process, but in
> addition we checked the aur for updates and searched for software using
> yaourt and quite often we even used it to build packages. The brave
> yaourt existed for around 4 or 5 years without being maintained, but it
> still worked quite well.
>
> Today yaourt passed away.
>
> May yaourt rest in peace.
>
> ;)

in some cases still working for me.

for example yesterday when upgrade a lib32 package stored in [AUR] (the
"64bits" counterpart package landed in [testing]), which yay refuse to
reload the dependencies when modify the depends=(package=$pkgver). yay
always take the old version in core/extra/community instead of reload the
new depends list when edited the PKGBUILD

greetings