[aur-general] TU application for sudoforge

Ben Denhartog ben at sudoforge.com
Thu Feb 17 18:59:04 UTC 2022

No, it's pretty straightforward, but note that being "closed source" and/or "difficult to compile from source" are not qualifying factors for determining whether or not a package should be moved to community.

I'm not arguing that `kind-bin` _should absolutely_ be moved to community, simply that the parameters you're asking about are not pertinent to whether or not it is.

--
  Ben Denhartog
  ben at sudoforge.com