[aur-general] laptop broke, co-maintainers needed.

zoorat zoorat at protonmail.com
Sun Jan 9 04:05:24 UTC 2022

hey everyone,

i was maintaining few packages for a while now...
but my laptop fan broke and cant find the necessary part anywhere to fix this thing,
and my family is not interested about letting me buy another one, at least not now, because i have a major exam ahead...
it sucks.

anyway, i want some co-maintainer who can keep those packages update to date for now,
i will try to get back as soon as possible.

if you want to co-maintain then please reply to this mail with your username,
and i dont have any requirement but i hope your account it quite old...
i will get back in few days and make you the co-maintainer,
thanks a lot for helping me.

btw, i dont know much about co-maintaining...
tell me what i should do and shouldn't...

yours,
zoorat.
p.s. im in rush, dont mind my bad english.