[aur-requests] [PRQ#3154] Orphan Request for mp

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Apr 28 11:02:00 UTC 2015

stef204 [1] filed a orphan request for mp [2]:

Hi,
This package is out of date and unmaintained.
It was last updated on 2013-05-18 17:49 and shows version 5.2.6-1 when
upstream is on 5.2.9.
I have posted a revised PKGBUILD in comments.
I have contacted maintainer speps 3 times at 2 different email
addresses; over a period of 2 months or so, no replies.
I am in touch with upstream and am looking to provide users with
upgraded versions of this package as development continues and
improvements are made.
I hate doing an orphaning request; and have no intention of hijacking
anyone's packages/work but unfortunately, maintainer 'speps' seems
unresponsive.  Perhaps it is due to the fact he is listed as
maintainer for more than 500 packages in AUR.
Thus, I respectfully request this package be orphaned so I can take
over and keep it up-to-date.
Thanks.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/stef204/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/mp/