[aur-requests] [PRQ#4518] Deletion Request for ring-daemon

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Dec 12 10:27:45 UTC 2015

r0b0t [1] filed a deletion request for ring-daemon [2]:

This package was saturating my home bandwidth from (with only dring
running) , in tcpdump I saw just IP protocol nor tcp or udp traffic
but was basically causing my router to rx drop (+1MB/s upload speed) I
even called my ISP thinking that they had problems but today found out
what was going on and after removing the package of course everything
returned normal.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/r0b0t/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/ring-daemon/