[aur-requests] [PRQ#2407] Request Rejected

George Eleftheriou eleftg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 11:20:58 UTC 2015

The request was a potential merge of ptscotch-openmpi to scotch.

Would the packages openfoam* be really broken? ptscotch-openmpi is
provided by scotch (it's in the "provides" list)...

I brought up this issue in aur-general a month ago. kragacles (of
openfoam) and jedbrown (of ptscotch-openmpi) seemed to agree.