[aur-requests] [PRQ#3325] Deletion Request for distccd-alarm-armv5

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun May 17 15:45:09 UTC 2015

WarheadsSE [1] filed a deletion request for distccd-alarm-armv5 [2]:

This was modified from my sources, my contribution lines removed, and
added without my notification or permission.

This person, or someone akin to him has contacted me in the past about
adding this to the AUR, but i have refused for the reason that I do
not feel it belongs in the AUR. Apparently, this time after having
been told no, he did it himself.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/WarheadsSE/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/distccd-alarm-armv5/