[aur-requests] [PRQ#3325] Request Rejected

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun May 17 21:55:19 UTC 2015

Request #3325 has been rejected by Muflone [1]:

I'm not sure that the maintainer has stolen your work. The two
PKGBUILDs are really different and make the same thing in two
different ways (yours is better maintainer though).

If you don't feel satisfied from my explanation please open a
discussion on the aur-general mailing list where you can explain
exactly what happened and the deletion could be approved after a
discussion.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Muflone/