[aur-requests] [PRQ#4261] Deletion Request for slack-desktop

Óscar García Amor ogarcia at moire.org
Fri Oct 30 15:12:26 UTC 2015

> Sorry, but none of that is important.
>
> 1. No, it's not. Just because it's the desktop version of the program doesn't
> make that the name of the app.

Sorry, I misspelled. Not the name of app, the package name. If in
Debian/Ubuntu the package name is slack-desktop I think (IMHO) that in
Arch the name must be the same.

> 2. [..] If there's a problem, notify the
> maintainer to fix it.

Sorry for that but I write all PKGBUILD from scratch. Is true that
there are similar commands. A find or tar is a find or tar. I not have
problems with mentions and I push a new pkgbuid with it.

> 4. Dont' top post.

Done!

Greetings.

--