[aur-requests] Full deletion request for libinput-gestures

Martin Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 08:22:21 UTC 2016

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Mark Blakeney
<mark.blakeney at bullet-systems.net> wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Sorry, but what do you mean "since you overwrote the git repository with
> yours"? Note I haven't submitted anything yet to the AUR.

That's what you *should* do, I'm not sure why you're asking if that
hasn't happened yet. Just upload the package and don't forget to
create a .AURINFO file. With a new history, to go with the git
repository, you'll likely be listed as the original author.
The aur stores old git repositories for deleted packages so people
still have access to the otherwise inaccessible data that might still
be useful.

cheers!
mar77i