[aur-requests] Full deletion request for libinput-gestures

Mark Blakeney mark.blakeney at bullet-systems.net
Sun Aug 14 08:07:38 UTC 2016

Martin,

Sorry, but what do you mean "since you overwrote the git repository with
yours"? Note I haven't submitted anything yet to the AUR.

I should also point out that he deleted the package within about 1 hour
after it was first created so it never really existed and there is almost
no chance that anybody ever actually downloaded it.

--
Mark Blakeney.