[aur-requests] [PRQ#4899] Orphan Request for go-ipfs-git

Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen archlinux at freso.dk
Fri Feb 26 11:00:21 UTC 2016

Den 26-02-2016 kl. 09:36 skrev notify at aur.archlinux.org:
> go-ipfs build system changed 30 days ago,
> two weeks ago package was flagged out-of-date

I just looked at that flag again, and it seems I indeed missed the "it's
broken" part of it and only reacted to the "not updated version" part.
Sorry.

I was notified 6 days ago (with a link and all) in the comments that the
current build system was broken, but the instructions don't really make
sense to be copied as-is (see comment on AUR).

> Version number was not updated since 2.5months, go-ipfs and is under
> really active development.

Build the package with `makepkg` and the version will be updated just
fine. Outdated $pkgver's on -git packages are not reason for marking
them out-of-date.

--
Namasté,
Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen <https://freso.dk/>