[aur-requests] [PRQ#6009] Orphan Request for dpkg

Ido Rosen ido at kernel.org
Sun Jul 17 16:17:40 UTC 2016

I was maintaining it - it was following Debian stable (8/jessie currently),
not unstable (sid), as I explained in the previous email to aur-requests.
 bertptrs is free to create his own package, and call it dpkg-unstable for
example, if he wants the unstable version.

Are you going to follow your own policies about notifying maintainers and
giving them a chance to respond going forward?