[aur-requests] [PRQ#4943] Request Rejected

Óscar García Amor ogarcia at moire.org
Sun Mar 20 12:49:44 UTC 2016

The main problem is that the package twtxt is not maintained by me.
The sequence was:

1. I build python-twtxt package.
2. Later, other user builds the twtxt package.
3. I notice that i have to rename my package cause not is a python
library and cannot do this.

Greetings (and sorry for the inconvenience).

--
Óscar García Amor | ogarcia at moire.org | +34 661 95 70 20
http://ogarcia.me