[aur-requests] [PRQ#4943] Request Rejected

Muflone webreg at vbsimple.net
Sun Mar 20 13:19:57 UTC 2016

Hello Oscar Garcìa

> The main problem is that the package twtxt is not maintained by me.
> The sequence was:
>
> 1. I build python-twtxt package.
> 2. Later, other user builds the twtxt package.
> 3. I notice that i have to rename my package cause not is a python
> library and cannot do this.

I vote to drop your package, even if it's 12 days older:
- the twtxt package has 2 votes while your has now votes
- the twtxt package is slightly better (see LICENSE and the useless
prepare workaround-function)

I cannot see any reasons to keep the python-twtxt package.
If you want to (co)maintain the twtxt package please ask to the twtxt
package maintainer.

About the python-six package I'm not sure if it's needed.

I hope you'll file a deletion request for the python-twtxt package, to
avoid duplicated (I'm not going to delete it right now for the previous
two weak reasons).

Best regards

--
Fabio Castelli aka Muflone