[aur-requests] [PRQ#7438] Request Rejected

Awal Garg awalgarg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:06:09 UTC 2017

> You apparently didn’t even asked the maintainer of firefox-developer
about that move.

Apologies, I didn't realize I should be doing that first.

> Also, firefox-developer is the correct name, if
> anything it’s firefox-dev that should be merged in firefox-developer.

That is indeed what I mentioned in the original request, but I figured it
made more sense to have the outdated package get merged in the
updated one and rename the new one instead.

> That being said, both packages need some fixing, and auto-updating a
> VCS-like package is not a good practice

Agreed.

I'll take a better look at your nightly PKGBUILD and see if I can
co-maintain firefox-developer. Thanks.