[aur-requests] Package deletion

Kristian (whoseos) kristian at mailbox.org
Thu Feb 23 15:19:31 UTC 2017

Thank you very much!

NVIDIA hosts these drivers as "Developer Beta Driver" on the "Vulkan
Driver" page in their developers section, so the package name is
relatively explicit. These drivers are not part of the mainline tree,
but as I'm not deeply integrated into graphics development I don't know
if there is a single "developer" branch that currently contains the
Vulkan extensions, or if there are multiple developer-specific drivers,
with the Vulkan driver being one of them. Nevertheless there currently
exists another "Vulkan developer driver" that is not marked as beta (and
I guess it's obsolete), hence the "beta" part in the package name should
make sense.

But as always, sensefull and consistent naming can be one of the bigger
challenges in software (or package) development...

Regards,
Kristian