[aur-requests] [PRQ#7255] Orphan Request for camlpdf

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jan 14 06:43:22 UTC 2017

pancho [1] filed a orphan request for camlpdf [2]:

Hi!

In its current state, it doesn't build.  Furthermore, it was flagged
out-of-date (2017-01-06), that is, 12 days ago, and no response from
the maintainer.

The new version (2.2) is required by cpdf, its sole user.

I've checked that the package builds cleanly by just updating pkgver
to 2.2, making everybody happy.

If you orphan the package, I'll fix it, and then orphan it again,
since I'm not knowledgeable in caml, so I'm not a good candidate to
maintain this if anything breaks.

Thanks in advance!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/pancho/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/camlpdf/