[aur-requests] [PRQ#7255] Orphan Request for camlpdf

Oliver Bandel oliver at first.in-berlin.de
Sat Jan 14 18:07:28 UTC 2017

Hello, I was a bit busy these days...
..12 days is not too long ago I think.

And the new release 2.2 is out since 5 days only.

I just pushed the new package.

What about the orphan-request?

Anothe question: the license is LGPL with linking exception.
So, it's not original LGPL.
Is this then a custom license?
Do I need to change the license-info and release a new package-release?

Zitat von notify at aur.archlinux.org (Sat, 14 Jan 2017 06:43:22 +0000 (UTC))