[aur-requests] [PRQ#7255] Orphan Request for camlpdf

pancho horrillo pancho at pancho.name
Sat Jan 14 19:21:16 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 07:07:28PM +0100, Oliver Bandel wrote:
> Hello, I was a bit busy these days...
> ..12 days is not too long ago I think.

Hi!

Sorry, I thought this package was abandoned; obviously, I was wrong.

> And the new release 2.2 is out since 5 days only.

Umm, there must have been an alpha sometime before, because cpdf declared a
dependency on >=2.2a 9 days ago¹.

> I just pushed the new package.

Danke schön!

> What about the orphan-request?

My apologies, and thanks again for your work.

Friendly,

¹: https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=cpdf&id=ff9b6854192cbe351b2ffba2d6378fa7b857f826
[...]

--