[aur-requests] [PRQ#12177] Orphan Request for quassel-light Rejected

Oleg Shparber trollixx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 22:18:07 UTC 2018

I've fixed the typo, and added some makedepends. Frankly it's the first
time someone noticed that qmake may be not installed.

As for rm -r, it's exactly what the package in community has [1], and my
goal was to keep it my PKGBUILD as close to that as possible. And rm -r
worked for me just fine.

Can't test building in chroot right away, but will do shortly. I can also
add a co-maintainers, no problem there.

1.
https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/quassel#n91

Cheers,