[aur-requests] [PRQ#12177] Orphan Request for quassel-light Rejected

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 12 22:36:56 UTC 2018

On 8/12/18 6:18 PM, Oleg Shparber wrote:
> I've fixed the typo, and added some makedepends. Frankly it's the first
> time someone noticed that qmake may be not installed.
>
> As for rm -r, it's exactly what the package in community has [1], and my
> goal was to keep it my PKGBUILD as close to that as possible. And rm -r
> worked for me just fine.
>
> Can't test building in chroot right away, but will do shortly. I can
> also add a co-maintainers, no problem there.
>
> 1.
> https://git.archlinux.org/svntogit/community.git/tree/trunk/PKGBUILD?h=packages/quassel#n91
>
> Cheers,
> Oleg

It also generally needs anything which will eventually be a runtime
dependency. If you look at the community package, it also makedepends on
qca-qt5 and qt5-script, plus some other things you disabled, but those
two need to be dependencies.

You also did not fix the two remaining missing \ characters, right after
"_build client" and "_build mono"

The confusing rm -r issue is not so confusing when you realize that the
[community] package is actually only removing translations there -- but
since qt5-tools was not a dependency, the translations were disabled
everywhere.

I guess that comment is out of date. :p

--
Eli Schwartz