[aur-requests] [PRQ#12398] Deletion Request for libretro-frodo-ex-git

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Aug 19 21:01:33 UTC 2018

On 8/19/18 3:10 PM, Benjamin Hodgetts wrote:
> So rather than commenting saying that it doesn't compile, you submit a
> deletion request instead? That's fine if your intention is for me to
> just keep all my PKGBUILDs private in future rather than uploading to AUR.
>
> Anyway back to the point, the PKGBUILD works fine for me. Builds without
> issue and installs happily.

/me doesn't clue

But anyway, it looks like there was a deletion request for a package
named without the "ex", and I'm not sure where that came from. I also
notice you have other packages with "ex" in the name, which seem to be
duplicates of old, non-updated packages. What is up with this, and are
you uploading duplicates of existing packages as a workaround for
submitting proper orphan requests?

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User