[aur-requests] upwork-beta

Shane Simmons regeya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 18:05:43 UTC 2018

> Let's wait for the Ops so you can try again, until then, please dig up
and look for your *private* key instead. The other one AUR already has, and
did never ever work for clients connecting to it.

Yep, obviously I said public when I meant private, heh.  Maybe I shouldn't
be the one doing this. ;-)

Still, while I'd love to look for my *private* key, there's still the
teensy matter of my account being suspended...

Thanks for keeping me on the straight path and humble. :-)