[aur-requests] [PRQ#11677] Orphan Request for gtimelog

Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 04:21:02 UTC 2018

Den 04-06-2018 kl. 10:42 skrev notify at aur.archlinux.org:
> Package is out-of-date since at least March. Here's an updated
> PKGBUILD which should just work fine. I wasn't able to contact Freso
> unfortunately...

How/where did you try? I can't find any e-mails from you (or anyone else
on the mehl.mx domain) neither on the address used for the git commits
(the one I'm sending this mail from) or the one mentioned in the
"Maintainer" line of the PKGBUILD. I'm also pretty much online 100% of
the time on IRC (even if not currently in any Arch channels), and I'm
fairly sure I haven't received any `/query`/`/msg` from you.

Either way, the package is updated now as well as gotten some
improvements on top of that.

--
Namasté,
Frederik “Freso” S. Olesen <https://freso.dk/>