[aur-requests] New maintainer of nimf-git package removed credits of previous maintainer and contributors

"한영빈 (Youngbin Han)" sukso96100 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 05:14:52 UTC 2018

I contacted hodong a few days ago to request inclusion of credits for previous maintainer and contributors.
He rejected to add credits because he think it doesn’t make any sense to add credits in PKGBUILD. He also said that he never saw the case of adding credits of previous maintainers and contributors in PKGBUILD.

And I found a shocking fact that he tried to run “git push -f” on package repository for nimf-git to delete or overwrite with his new local repository. Important thing is, It was intended not a mistake. If he successfully ran “git push -f”, previous commit logs created by previous maintainers and contributors would be just disappeared, and it would be a huge chaos.

I can’t predict what the hell this new maintainer will do with nimf-git in the future.
Are there any ways to stop this new maintainer from maintaining this package?

Best regards.
Youngbin Han.