[aur-requests] [PRQ#13159] Orphan Request for python-pyotp

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Nov 5 08:50:56 UTC 2018

cookiengineer [1] filed a orphan request for python-pyotp [2]:

I wanted to request adoption for this package. It is not maintained
anymore, and the current version is pyotp-2.2.6.

Build files should also be used from files.pythonhosted.org - in order
to be in sync with pip and other package managers.

Additionally, a `--skip-build` is necessary inside package() to
prevent overrides of dependencies.

I'd be happy to adopt this package, as I'm a regular user of
downstream "authenticator" which uses this package in an up-to-date
manner and is part of the GNOME project.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/cookiengineer/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python-pyotp/