[aur-requests] [PRQ#17024] Deletion Request for backupchecker Accepted

Phillip Smith fukawi2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 01:14:40 UTC 2019

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 at 12:03, Muflone <muflone at archlinux.org> wrote:

> "Package seems to be dead. The github is completely gone so the sources
> can't be downloaded. I think their website was backupcheckerproject.org
> and that's also dead."

It would have been nice if "dncrash" had posted a comment first - it took
30 seconds to Googling to find the source is still available on PyPi:
https://pypi.org/project/backupchecker/
I have resubmitted with the new upstream details.

For a reason unknown to me, the deletion email seems not sent [1] to the
> aur-requests lists but it was visible on the AUR requests administration
> panel.

Thanks - that's the part that confused me since I couldn't see the original
request in the archive.