[aur-requests] [PRQ#15115] Orphan Request for mxisd

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Jun 4 13:18:23 UTC 2019

maxidorius [1] filed a orphan request for mxisd [2]:

Hi, I am the author of the mxisd project with a AUR package at
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mxisd/.

The package is now quite obsolete and uses a buggy version which is
causing user issues. We have tried to contact the maintainer by all
known channels but without success at this point.

While we do not necessarly want to have the maintainer changed, we
would like to be able to get in touch with them if possible and see if
they are interested to keep the package updated. If not, we are happy
to take ownership directly.

Thank you for your help in finding our contributor!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/maxidorius/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/mxisd/