[aur-requests] [PRQ#15115] Orphan Request for mxisd

Carlos Mogas da Silva r3pek at r3pek.org
Tue Jun 4 16:33:03 UTC 2019

Hi Max!

I'll gladly send you over the maintainership of the package if you want it since you most probably use it more than I do :)
I'm sorry to let the versions lag behing but I did had to reinstall my system and then went out of time to fully configure it for development.

Best regards,
Carlos Mogas da Silva