[aur-requests] [PRQ#15115] Orphan Request for mxisd

Max Dor max at dorius.io
Tue Jun 4 17:12:09 UTC 2019

Hi Carlos!

I very much appreciate the contribution and the fact that the package is
done by an independent source, I just couldn't find a way to reach you
until now, even tho I tried several channels.
Thanks for getting back to me!

I would be very happy if you have time to remain the maintainer. Let me
know what is easiest for you, or happy to take ownership (or
co-ownership/mainteainer if that's possible?) and do it myself.

Up to you, I'll be happy with whatever your choice is. Thank you for all
your work so far!

Max