[aur-requests] [PRQ#14260] Orphan Request for olive

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Mar 3 18:14:28 UTC 2019

itsmattkc [1] filed a orphan request for olive [2]:

Hi, I'm the project maintainer for Olive, the software this package is
for. Olive is alpha software in a state of constant updates and this
package is locked to a release from December. I'd prefer it to be
updated with "master", but flagging the package as outdated and
attempts to contact the package maintainer (there don't seem to be
any) have been unsuccessful. I wish to take over the package and set
it to update more frequently.

Thanks

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/itsmattkc/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/olive/