[aur-requests] [PRQ#14260] Orphan Request for olive

Filipe Laíns lains at archlinux.org
Sun Mar 3 18:30:21 UTC 2019

Hello,

I understand but you are currently aiming for the wrong approach here.
The current version is the latest stable release, that's what should be
packaged in this specific package. You can create a olive-git package
that builds from the master branch (see osmo-fl2k-git[1] for an
example) or a olive-devel package that builds olive from the unstable
releases. Also, I see that you only created a new release 18h ago,
please wait a few days (2 or 3 at least) for the maintainer to reply,
especially on weekends.

If you have any questions just let me know :)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/osmo-fl2k-git/

Thanks,
Filipe Laíns
3DCE 51D6 0930 EBA4 7858 BA41 46F6 33CB B0EB 4BF2