[aur-requests] [PRQ#16538] Orphan Request for mp3tag

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Nov 5 05:08:09 UTC 2019

mattconway1984 [1] filed a orphan request for mp3tag [2]:

I tried to contact the maintainer of this package to be added as a co-
maintainer, but got no response. I also suggested a fix to make the
package work but no action has been taken. Several other users have
noted the package isn't working and now another user suggests another
(not so nice) alternative to using this package.

I would like to become maintainer for this package to be able to push
my fixes (which exist in a GitHub clone).

Thanks.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/mattconway1984/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/mp3tag/