[aur-requests] [PRQ#16993] Merge Request for ros-melodic-opencv3

Jonas Witschel diabonas at archlinux.org
Mon Jan 13 10:16:45 UTC 2020

On 2020-01-12 19:07, Oskar Roesler wrote:
> The package was made by the previous maintainer who didn't want to rely
> on other people. We simply use the "normal" package, and I changed all
> depending packages to depend on opencv3-opt.

OK, thank you for your explanation. Given that

- the two packages appear to be duplicates,
- opencv3-opt is the (very slightly) older package with more votes,
- no other packages depend on ros-melodic-opencv3 and
- I have seen no disagreement with the merge request in the month it has
been open,

I am going to accept it.

Best,
Jonas