[aur-requests] [PRQ#17485] Orphan Request for librm

Philipp Wolfer ph.wolfer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 18:09:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

I disowned both packages. I'm sorry for the lack of response. I always
planned to do something about these packages, but it always fell behind
other commitments.

As I originally created those packages as I was unhappy about the quality
of the existing Arch packages upstream offered back then I fully understand
the user's frustrations. I hope someone with more time will adapt the
roger-router package.

Best,
Philipp