[aur-requests] [PRQ#27082] Orphan Request for python-ufo2ft

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jul 17 09:27:01 UTC 2021

alerque [1] filed an orphan request for python-ufo2ft [2]:

Besides OOD, this package has had long running issues with a check()
function that does not run properly because of upstream issues: it
uses an environment better suited to upstream regression testing and
doesn't actually check against the Arch system libraries, while *also*
mistakenly using arch system locale for the suite which blocks builds
in clean chroots. I've reported this several times for more than a
year and it still isn't fixed. I'd like to either maintain or at least
co-maintain this to get clean chroot builds working.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/alerque/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python-ufo2ft/