[aur-requests] [PRQ#26710] Deletion Request for libusrsctp-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jun 26 13:48:37 UTC 2021

caleb [1] filed a deletion request for libusrsctp-git [2]:

This is not a `-git` package, it is an old stable tagged release
(other fixable issues abound, such as saving the source to a name that
isn't expanded right and wouldn't be valid if it was).

Deletion request because the `pkgbase` value is squatting on the AUR
namespace for `libusrsctp-git` which we actually need (since the last
stable release doesn't compile with current `gcc`). I'd like to post
an actual Git build under that name.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/caleb/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libusrsctp-git/