[aur-requests] [PRQ#26710] Deletion Request for libusrsctp-git

Caleb Maclennan caleb at alerque.com
Sat Jun 26 14:10:56 UTC 2021

My apologies, this deletion request was filed somewhat hastily. I had
thought the package base name was incorrect with a correct pkgname, but
it turns out its the other way around and thus would be correctable if
the maintainer would update it.

See my comments on the AUR, I have pointed out the issues there and
posted a patch that would fix it. This deletion request can de declined.
If they don't respond to the issues in a couple weeks I can file an
orphan request instead.

Caleb