[aur-requests] [PRQ#31497] Deletion Request for anbox-modules-dkms

info at sick.codes info at sick.codes
Sat Jan 15 19:00:30 UTC 2022

anbox-modules-dkms follows last working commit with the patch for 5.10

anbox-modules-dkms-git follows master branch with sed instead of a patch

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/VCS_package_guidelines#Guidelines

“Suffix pkgname with -cvs, -svn, -hg, -darcs, -bzr, -git etc. unless the package fetches a specific release.”

The commit is in the PKGBUILD, as there are no releases. Said commit is 8148a162755bf5500a07cf41a65a02c8f3eb0af9"

`source=("git+https://github.com/choff/${_pkgname}.git#commit=8148a162755bf5500a07cf41a65a02c8f3eb0af9"`

Jan 15, 2022, 23:59 by env252525 at gmail.com: