[aur-requests] [PRQ#31497] Deletion Request for anbox-modules-dkms

Jonathon Fernyhough jonathon at m2x.dev
Sat Jan 15 21:21:35 UTC 2022

On 15/01/2022 19:00, Sick Codes via aur-requests wrote:
> anbox-modules-dkms follows last working commit with the patch for 5.10
>
> anbox-modules-dkms-git follows master branch with sed instead of a patch

As of [1], anbox-modules-dkms is pinned to upstream commits. It is
therefore not a VCS package (and doesn't need a pkgver() function, so
I'm not sure why one was added).

The sed and patch are now a moot point as 5.10 is no longer in the repos
(and looking at the discussion on [2] I'm not convinced either approach
is the correct one).

[1]
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/commit/?h=anbox-modules-dkms&id=d77ac721b2e845eb537f23f936287f8b6bbb0363
[2] https://github.com/choff/anbox-modules/pull/1