[aur-requests] [PRQ#31758] Orphan Request for libx32-zlib

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jan 29 21:07:31 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed an orphan request for libx32-zlib [2]:

Please delete all wrongly named libx32- packages, all of which are
abandoned for 6 years or more, and all of which are for special x32
ABI architecture that is not enabled in any mainstream Linux kernel,
not even in Arch kernels. Owner wrote email to me for my earlier
deletion request, expressing his agreement that these packages should
be deleted.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/libx32-zlib/