[aur-requests] [PRQ#31759] Deletion Request for gcc-x32-seed

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Jan 29 21:08:50 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for gcc-x32-seed [2]:

Please delete all remaining -x32 packages, all of which are abandoned
for 6 years or more, and all of which are for special x32 ABI
architecture that is not enabled in any mainstream Linux kernel, not
even in Arch kernels. Owner wrote email to me for my earlier deletion
request, expressing his agreement that these packages should be
deleted.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/MarsSeed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/gcc-x32-seed/