[aur-requests] [PRQ#36023] Deletion Request for python-flask-kvsession

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Sun Jul 10 17:26:56 UTC 2022

@ser, If this is so important, why have you disowned it,
instead of patching it with the unofficial fork commits I recommended,
to make it potentially more compatible with current Python versions?

To @all,
As I have stated in my original deletion request [PRQ#36003],
this has been discontinued after 2015, and nothing depends on it on AUR.

Also, there are no user votes, nor comments apart from my recent ones and
@ser's, regarding the status and maintenance of this module.

So I still recommend it to be deleted. Even more so now, as it
no longer has an owner.

Original request: Tue Jun 28 03:08:46 UTC 2022