[aur-requests] [PRQ#36328] Deletion Request for pypayd-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Jul 10 17:38:51 UTC 2022

MarsSeed [1] filed a deletion request for pypayd-git [2]:

Python tool, discontinued in 2015, after just 35 commits.
Never even had a setup.py. [a]

"Minimalistic daemon for accepting bitcoin payments"

I think it is safe to delete, seems not used, and not sure if it even
works at all.

Former maintainer of this package @ser, has forked the original
project to
pypayd-ng in 2016, but abandoned it afterwards. [b] [c]

After my inquiry in the comments about the status of this package,
@ser has just disowned it instead of answering.

So I think it's safe to delete this package as it has no owner and the
tool itself has been long abandoned.

[a] https://github.com/pik/pypayd
[b] https://github.com/pik/pypayd/issues/12
[c] https://github.com/ser/pypayd-ng