[aur-requests] [PRQ#35800] Deletion Request for cutecoin-git

Marcell Meszaros marcell.meszaros at runbox.eu
Thu Jun 30 16:19:04 UTC 2022

# Note: resending to aur-requests as previously I was not subscribed.

Project has also been renamed to sakia, so that is another reason for deleting this.

After the last commit 18 months ago (Jan 2021), the main repo has added the designation:

"[UNMAINTAINED]" [a]

I think that is pretty much convincing in favor of deletion.

[a]: https://git.duniter.org/clients/python/sakia